1.3K views

Not pleased with product gets clog very easily and water over shoots my gutters.would not recommend this product.

I have a problem now with water getting into my basements, i didn't have that before i had screens installed, the company did say they would come out and clean them, i guess now i need to get on a ladder often to see when there getting clogged so i don't keep getting a wet basement, not worth the money i paid, that's why i am righting this to let other people no! !! !! !!

!! !! !! !!

!!

Had an Experience with Gutterglove Of Maryland?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #813940

I know.I don't even work for Gutter Glove but I know from experience that some of the meshes out there are woven to tight to allow water to get in.

In areas where there is high volume of water it is better to use a micro mesh that is more loosely woven. This will actually grab the water when it comes off the roof. These do a great job. The true test is the sink test.

If you are getting estimates, insist that the representative run water in your kitchen sink through the mesh to see how much goes in and how much does not.Turn the water on full blast so you will get an idea of how good or bad it is working.

Gutterglove
Rocklin, California, United States #644518

Hi Haryy,

What you're describing sounds like a case of improper installation. If water is overshooting your gutters, please contact the certified Gutterglove dealer which installed your system or contact us directly at 877-662-5644. We would be more than happy to help you get your Gutterglove gutter guard working properly!